International Dufour Grand Large and Dufour Performance Forum Forum Index International Dufour Grand Large and Dufour Performance Forum
For owners, users and anybody interested in the New Dufour Series. You are welcome to register and post!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Refrigerator Hinges - DP34

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Dufour Grand Large and Dufour Performance Forum Forum Index -> Common Equipment - Dufour Grand Large & Dufour Performance Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B-to

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:20 pm    Post subject: Refrigerator Hinges - DP34 Reply with quote

Does anyone know where to get replacement hinges for the refrigerator cover on the countertop on a 2008 D34 Performance? They do not seem to be standard hinges in any marine catalog.
TimOnders

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know (all the hinges on the Dufour seem to be unusual), but I'd be interested in knowing if you find out.

That said I'd consider some other way of attaching the hinges if possible. The screws really don't hold well enough given the weigh of the lid.

Cheers,
Tim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Dufour Grand Large and Dufour Performance Forum Forum Index -> Common Equipment - Dufour Grand Large & Dufour Performance Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: